To my favorite client among LSP’s
I just wanted to write you a short note to tell you that you are one of my favorite clients among Language Service Provider companies and here is why.
1. You always address me by my name when you contact me
2. You do not send mass emails and wait for the first bidder of the job
3. You understand and appreciate the quality that I can provide and are willing to pay for it.
4. You understand that to do a good job, there needs to be sufficient of time for it and do not ask for impossible deadlines.
5. You understand that I have a life outside of my translation business and that I want to spend my weekends with my family and friends.
6. You show your appreciation of my work and give me feedback and recommendations to other clients
7. You give me clear instructions and guidelines for the projects
8. You are available and make sure the end client is available for questions and clarifications
9. You do not ask for additional changes after the delivery of the project without also paying for them
10. You pay on time
In return you get a loyal translator who appreciate you and make room for your projects. I will always try to deliver the highest quality Swedish translation for you. Thank you!
This is a guest post by Jenny Brown, a freelance writer. She loves photography, travelling and learning new languages.
Although Sweden offers an open business environment relatively free of bureaucratic red tape, doing business in Sweden can still be confusing if you don’t know where to turn for assistance.
This article will help… Continue reading the rest of this article...