The Internet has opened a new door for business and global market. With your website, you can easily promote your business throughout the globe, but it is not enough to have your website in English as over 70% of the world does not speak English. In fact, more than half of all the searches on Google are not in English. All these facts prove the necessity of Website Translation.
Website Localization, or what we call, Website Translation, is the process of altering your existing website into different languages to make it more accessible, usable and thus suitable for the large audience.
Website Translation has several benefits as follows:
- Enhance Reach: This is the biggest benefit of web translation. If you aim to flourish your business by growing audiences globally, beyond your zip code, you should take advantage of this service.
- Many people prefer to do business in their native languages. By translating your website, you can come in contact with such people and make new business connections.
- Rank higher in Non-English Websites: There is less competitive for non-English pages as compared to web pages in English, so you can take advantage of making a good name by entering a more niche market with less competition.
- Make your web pages more approachable: When your website or blog is available in different languages, it is easier for clients to access and understand your views. It also raises the chances of seeking the attention of more clients. It will also make your website more user friendly.
- Better Branding: Translating your website leads to better branding. Your company’s image gets improved when you become more friendly with clients.
- When you have a website operating in multiple languages, your site appears to be more professional. This increases confidence and name of your brand.
- Regarding Duplicate content: When content translated into other languages, you don’t need to worry much about writing special content as Google does not count translated copies of your website as ‘Duplicate Content.’
- This is the bonus of Website Translation. You can use the same content to promote your business in different languages without worrying about any negative side-effects from SEO rules.
Although there are multiple ways to get your website translated ranging from automated software to crowd-sourcing to professional translation services, it is better to hire a professional for this task since an automated translation software may appear easy and attractive, but it may create only a poorly translated site. This would be benefited neither to you nor clients. It would be a complete failure. Why to take a risk when there are a countless number of companies providing website translation services. Search on Google and get the most efficient and effective website translation services to promote your business worldwide.
About the Author : Gateway Languages is a full-service language company providing a vast variety of technical translation services and interpretation services. It offers translation and interpretation services in over 200 languages locally, nationally and globally.